top of page


  • What if COVID-19 prevents me from traveling.
    AG&T has you covered. Our contracts with our suppliers ensure you receive a refundable deposit in the event of border closures or social distancing requirements up to 3 weeks prior to tour commencement. If something happens last minute, we are also able to provide up to 100% refund subject only to supplier terms & conditions.
  • Caddies in Australia ?
    Caddies are not found as often on Australia golf courses as they are in the South East Asia.
  • What is Australia’s smoking policy?
    To protect people from the health effects of second-hand smoke, smoking in all hospitality venues, including bars, restaurants, cafes, and casinos, is prohibited in Australia. If you smoke, please remember to smoke outside.
  • How much should I tip in Australia?
    Tipping is not commonplace or expected in Australia, however excellent service is becoming increasingly recognized within the service and tourism industry. If you feel the need to tip, 10% of the bill is common.
  • Should we bring our own golf clubs?
    Most golfers feel more comfortable playing with their own set of golf clubs, however we can arrange a full set of executive hire clubs to use on course. At a minimum we suggest that you bring your own soft-spike golf shoes.
  • Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO) Member
    As a proud member of the Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO), we am committed to fostering responsible and sustainable tourism practices within the industry. With extensive expertise in the field, we am dedicated to ensuring that each travel experience is not only exceptional, but also abides by the highest ethical and social standards. As a member of CATO, we am part of a community that is dedicated to promoting industry education, collaboration, and advocacy. We look forward to continuously improving the tourism industry as a whole, and providing travelers with unforgettable experiences.
  • Do I need travel insurance?
    Do I need travel insurance? The short answer is: yes. The long answer is: yes, unless you want to risk losing your money, your health, or your sanity. Travel insurance is not a luxury, it's a necessity. It can cover you for unexpected costs such as medical bills, flight cancellations, lost luggage, theft, and more. It can also provide you with peace of mind and help you enjoy your trip without worrying about what could go wrong. Here are some examples of why you need travel insurance: - You get food poisoning from a street vendor and end up in the hospital for a week. Without travel insurance, you could be facing thousands of dollars in medical expenses and possibly miss your flight home. - You book a cruise to the Caribbean and a hurricane hits the region. Your cruise is cancelled and you lose your deposit. Without travel insurance, you have no way of getting your money back or rescheduling your trip. - You pack your laptop, camera, and jewelry in your checked baggage and it gets lost or stolen. Without travel insurance, you have no compensation for your valuable items and no way of replacing them. - You get into a car accident while driving in a foreign country and injure yourself and others. Without travel insurance, you could be liable for damages and legal fees that could ruin you financially. These are just some of the scenarios that could happen to anyone who travels without insurance. Don't let them happen to you. Get travel insurance today and protect yourself from the unexpected. Trust me, it's worth it.
  • Do I need an international license to drive in Australia?
    Do I need an international license to drive in Australia? If you are planning to visit Australia and want to drive a car, you might be wondering if you need an international license. The answer depends on where you are from and how long you are staying. According to the Australian Government, you can drive in Australia with your overseas license if it is current and valid, and if your license is not in English, you must carry an English translation or an International Driving Permit (IDP). However, some states and territories have additional rules for visitors who want to drive for more than three months. For example, in New South Wales, you must apply for a NSW driver license within three months of arriving. In Victoria, you can drive on your overseas license for as long as it is valid, but you must get a Victorian license if you become a permanent resident. Therefore, it is advisable to check the specific requirements of the state or territory you are visiting before you travel. You can find more information on the official websites of each jurisdiction. Driving in Australia can be a great way to explore the country, but make sure you are well prepared and follow the road rules. Happy travels!
  • What do I do if I need a doctor?
    What do I do if I need a doctor while on holiday? If you are travelling abroad and need medical attention, you should follow these steps: - Check your travel insurance policy to see what kind of coverage you have and how to contact your insurer in case of emergency. - Find out if there is a local health service or clinic that you can access for free or at a low cost. You can ask your hotel, tour operator or embassy for recommendations. - If you need urgent care, call the emergency number of the country you are in or go to the nearest hospital. You may have to pay for the treatment upfront and claim it back from your insurer later. - Keep all the receipts and documents related to your medical care, such as prescriptions, invoices and discharge papers. You will need them to prove your expenses and get reimbursed by your insurer. - If you have a pre-existing medical condition or need regular medication, make sure you bring enough supply with you and carry a copy of your prescription and a letter from your doctor explaining your condition and treatment. - If you are travelling within the European Union (EU), you can use your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) to access state-provided healthcare at a reduced cost or for free. However, the EHIC does not cover all medical costs and does not replace travel insurance, so you should still have both.
  • What is the water quality like in Australia?
    If you're planning to visit Australia, you might be wondering about the water quality. After all, you don't want to end up with a nasty case of the runs or worse. Well, the good news is that Australia has some of the best water quality in the world. The bad news is that it also has some of the most dangerous wildlife in the water. Here are some tips to help you stay safe and hydrated in the land down under. - Tap water is generally safe to drink in most urban areas, but you should always check for signs or warnings before filling up your bottle. Some remote areas may have untreated or contaminated water sources, so it's best to boil or filter the water before drinking. - Bottled water is widely available and affordable, but it's also bad for the environment. Try to avoid buying plastic bottles and use reusable ones instead. You can also refill your bottle at public drinking fountains or taps, which are often marked with a blue sign. - Rainwater is collected and stored in tanks in some rural areas, and it can be a good alternative to tap water. However, you should always check the quality of the rainwater before drinking, as it may contain pollutants or bacteria. You can use a simple test kit or ask a local for advice. - Sea water is not safe to drink, obviously. But it's also not safe to swim in some areas, especially during the summer months. That's when deadly box jellyfish, sharks, crocodiles and other creatures lurk in the waters. Always swim between the flags at patrolled beaches and follow the advice of lifeguards. - River water is also not safe to drink or swim in most cases. Many rivers are polluted by agricultural runoff, mining waste or sewage. Some rivers also have strong currents, rapids or waterfalls that can be dangerous. Always check the signs and warnings before entering any river. So there you have it. The water quality in Australia is generally good, but you should always be careful and cautious. Remember to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and healthy, but also watch out for what's in the water. You never know what might bite you!
  • Is there a Sales Tax in Australia?
    Is there a Sales Tax in Australia? If you're planning to visit Australia, you might be wondering if there is a sales tax on the goods and services you buy. The answer is yes, but it's not called sales tax. It's called GST, which stands for Goods and Services Tax. GST is a flat rate of 10% that applies to most items, except for some essentials like fresh food, education and health care. GST is included in the price you see on the shelf or online, so you don't have to worry about adding it later. But wait, there's more! If you're a tourist or a temporary resident, you might be eligible for a refund of the GST you paid on some items when you leave the country. This is called the Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS). To claim your refund, you need to spend at least $300 AUD in one store within 60 days of your departure, keep your receipts and original tax invoices, and present them at the TRS facility at the airport or seaport before you board your flight or ship. You can also apply online or use the TRS app to speed up the process. So there you have it. There is a sales tax in Australia, but it's not too bad. And you might even get some of it back if you're lucky. Just remember to keep your receipts and enjoy your shopping spree down under!
  • Are all credit cards accepted in Australia?
    Are all credit cards accepted in Australia? If you're planning to visit Australia, you might be wondering if you can use your credit card to pay for your expenses. The answer is yes, but with some caveats. Here are some tips to help you avoid any unpleasant surprises. - First of all, make sure your credit card is valid and has enough funds. You don't want to be stuck in the middle of the Outback with a declined card and a hungry crocodile nearby. - Second, check if your credit card has any foreign transaction fees or currency conversion fees. These can add up quickly and eat into your budget. You might want to consider getting a travel-friendly card that offers low or no fees and competitive exchange rates. - Third, be aware that not all credit cards are accepted everywhere in Australia. Visa and Mastercard are the most widely accepted, followed by American Express and Diners Club. Discover and JCB are less common and may only be accepted at major retailers or hotels. Some places may only accept cash or debit cards, especially in rural areas or small businesses. - Fourth, don't forget to inform your credit card issuer that you're traveling to Australia. This will prevent them from flagging your transactions as suspicious and blocking your card. You can usually do this online or by phone before you leave. - Fifth, keep your credit card safe and secure at all times. Don't leave it unattended or in plain sight. Don't share your PIN or card details with anyone. Report any lost or stolen cards immediately to your issuer and the local authorities. By following these simple steps, you can enjoy using your credit card in Australia without any hassle. Just remember to pay off your balance on time and avoid overspending. Happy travels!
  • When is the best time of the year to visit Australia to play golf?
    This will depend on which parts of Australia you intend visiting. If you are coming to Victoria then September to May is the best time. If your trip is in the northern state of Queensland (Gold Coast/Sunshine Coast and Tropical North Queensland) then May to September is best (outside of these months it can be very warm and rainy).
  • Currency
    D/VND. Foreign currency can be exchanged at banks, hotels AUD to VND - Convert Australian Dollars to Vietnamese Dongs Xe Currency Converter Convert Australian Dollars to Vietnamese Dongs
  • Transportation
    Transportation differs quite a bit throughout Vietnam so we include transfers in all of our rates to control the quality and ensure visitors have a good time.
  • Is there a dress code?
    Yes, there is. Like internationally common - no jeans, no tank tops, no sleeveless blouses or T-shirts. Shorts and short socks are allowed.
  • When is the best time to play in Vietnam?
    The most ideal time to play golf in Vietnam is in the spring (February - April) and the fall (August - October). At these times the climate is more pleasant with not high temperatures and little rainfall. 
  • How many golf courses are there in Vietnam?
    Vietnam has 78 golf courses according to the statics by R&A. Actually, there are 53 golf courses operating currently, with many projects at some stage of planning and construction.
  • What to eat in Vietnam?
    Anywhere you go in Vietnam, there will be the strange but delicious smell of street food that will instantly make you feel hungry, especially in odd hours of the night. This country, besides being known as the land of motorcycles, is also full of gastronomical street eats, which are all worth a try. Each bowl of Pho that can help nurse those raging hangovers that every backpacker can relate to is something that I fondly remember. At night, their streets are littered with vendors selling different kinds of street eats. Food carts and make shift dining areas pop up out of nowhere. Vietnam for me was such a feast for the senses. Streets are busy; people everywhere, non-existent sidewalks get lined up with tables and chairs, the aroma of food everywhere. Here are my top picks of what to eat in Vietnam
  • Do I need a Visa to enter Vietnam?
    If you hold an Australian passport yes you do. AG&T can assist every step of the way. This is a very simple process that requires: Full name – The same as in passport Date of birth Nationality Passport number Date of arrival Type of Visa
bottom of page